Review: nurbesten.de

17:02:00

ADVERTISMENT/WERBUNG

Some days ago I got a package from nurbesten.de with 4 products that I was allowed to choose from their wide range of beauty products.

First of all I want to say that I am really surprised that the quality is so good, because the price is really low and they offer free worldwide shipping. I am inserting you the links to the products to the nurbesten.de website, so if you like some things it is easier for you to find them.


All of the products that I got

My favourite thing that I ordered is this beautiful blush with its great, flowery design. When you open the blush box you see the blush at first, but underneath is also a blush brush included which is great in my opinion.





I also chose a brush set because I needed some new ones, especially for eye make up. This set includes 7 different brushes and is packed into a black package which is great to take with you when you go anywhere. The brushes are fluffy and are not smelling of chemistry like most of the cheaper brushes.


http://www.nurbesten.de/7pcs-schwarzes-rotes-make-pinsel-kosmetikset-kastenzufllige-farbe-p-2483.html

Another product that I got was this pencil sharpener. It is really sharp and therefor perfect for sharpening my eyebrow pencils or things like that.


http://www.nurbesten.de/cute-eyebrow-pencil-sharpener-plastic-rolling-knife-random-color-p-8753.html

I also got this blender brush which is perfect for different eye make ups, like smokey eyes or everything where you have to blend the eyeshadow. It is super fluffy and doesn´t loose any hair.




I also have a discount code for you. With "NISD10" (capital letters -- without ") you get 10 % off the regular price of all products (except discounted products)!


So I hope you liked my product review and maybe you are interested in these great products that I now use very often (:

Yours, Nina



* END OF ADVERTISMENT: I got this products for free due to a cooperation with www.nurbesten.de. 
   This post only reflects my honest personal opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Translate

Subscribe